1. Participation fees
|Short Run.||Cross||Half Marathon||Ultramarathon|
|February 1 - May 1||40 lei||50 lei||70 lei||90 lei|
|May 2 - July 1||50 lei||60 lei||80 lei||110 lei|
|July 2 - August 22||60 lei||70 lei||90 lei||130 lei|
2. Sign Up
The registration is made by filling in the form on the event page at: cugirace.ro/inscrieri.
Registrations are made only online, until August 22, 2021. No registrations are made on the spot.
After registration, the name, race, category, club, team and validation status are automatically registered in the participation list.
Each participant will have to pay a participation fee which includes:
- Race package that will include the contest number
- The competition jersey
- Eco-friendly reusable glass
- Timing - active timing system (without timing chip)
- "Pasta Party" offered after the race
- Medal depending on the race, offered to all participants who complete the race in the indicated time.
- Revitalization and check points, on the race route.
- Isotonic drinks offered on the route and in the Start / Arrival area
- Electronic ranking and diploma
- Providing medical care in case of need, at the points indicated by the organizers
- Raffle with surprise prizes for participants and volunteers
The contest is open to those who have reached the age of 18 and are medically fit to support this type of effort, based on the declaration on their own responsibility signed to validate the registration.
Persons over the age of 14 can also participate with a notarized power of attorney of approval from both parents or the legal guardian, and a certificate from the doctor that they are fit for physical effort to participate in the mountain half marathon / mountain marathon, depending on the situation.
Declaration of participation will be completed by each competitor at the time of validation.
If for any reason you wish to cancel the registration please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until 1st of August 2021, the fee is refunded in the amount of 50%. After this date the tax is not refunded as there are the following options:
- Receiving participation kit, transport costs will be borne by the participant and it will be submitted after October 1, 2021.
- Transfer of registration to another participant (this is possible ONLY until August 1, 2021) and has a fee of 20 lei. The registration can be transferred to another person by sending an e-mail, the confirmation written by e-mail from the organizers represents the validation of the new registration.
NO FOLLOWING CHANGES ARE POSSIBLE.
In case of withdrawal from the race the participation fee will not be refunded.
3. Participation kit
- Race number
- The competition jersey
- Eco-friendly reusable glass
- Medal finisher
- Pasta party
- Additional route marking
- Food/Revitalization points
- Electronic diploma of participation
- Product awards for categories
- Cash prizes for open
- number (given by the organizer) which must be worn on the front, visible
- running shoe with mountain profile sole
- reusable water bottle / glass
The following equipment is recommended::
- energy bars or energy gels
- rain / wind coat
- mobile phone with charged battery
- hat / headband / buff
5 . Cash prize fund - 5100 lei
|1. Women's Open Ultramarathon||500 lei||400 lei||300 lei||200 lei||100 lei|
|2. Men's Open Ultramarathon||500 lei||400 lei||300 lei||200 lei||100 lei|
|3. Women's Open Half Marathon||250 lei||200 lei||150 lei||100 lei||50 lei|
|4. Men's Open Half Marathon||250 lei||200 lei||150 lei||100 lei||50 lei|
|5. Women's Open 10 km Cross Country||150 lei||100 lei||50 lei||-||-|
|6. Men's Open 10 km Cross Country||150 lei||100 lei||50 lei||-||-|
|7. Short Run||Open prizes, there will be no cash prizes, only cups, products, etc.|
Awards by category
|Ultramarathon||M/F 16-29||M/F 30-39||M/F 40-49||M/F 50+|
|Half Marathon||M/F 16-29||M/F 30-39||M/F 40-49||M/F 50+|
|Cross||M/F 16-29||M/F 30-39||M/F 40-49||M/F 50+|
Pick up racing kits
Thursday, September 2, 2021 - 16:00-20:00 inside the Cugir Arena
Friday, September 3, 2021 - 14:00-22:00 inside the Cugir Arena
Saturday, September 4, 2021 - 07:00-08:45 inside the Cugir Arena
CugiRace Schedule - September 4, 2021
07:45 Technical meeting Ultramarathon
07:55 Warm-up and stretching exercises
08:00 Start Ultramarathon
08:45 Technical meeting Half Marathon and Cross
08:55 Warm-up and stretching exercises
09:00 Start Half Marathon
09:00 Start Cross
09:20 Warm-up and stretching exercises
09:30 Start Short Run
12:00 Start Kid's Race - variable distance, by age categories
14:00 Children's Race Awards
14:00 – 18:45 Pasta Party @Casa Cugireană
15:00 - 18:00 Free program
16:00 Prize awards for: Short run, Cross and Half Marathon (open and age categories)
19:00 Prize awards for Ultramarathon (open and age categories)
Depending on weather conditions or unforeseen events, changes may occur that will be announced by the organizers.
Changing the weather or the conditions of the route can also cause the arrival time limits to change at the checkpoints. The deadlines in normal weather conditions will appear on the competition map.
Participants who do not meet the deadlines will be stopped from the race for their own safety and will have to return to the finish line accompanied by the organizers.
In case of changes in this program, they will be announced by the organizers in due time on all communication channels: e-mail, facebook page, competition website.
During the route there will be checkpoints and food points where you will find energy drinks, water, fruit, sugar and various foods.
Checkpoints and refueling points will be marked accordingly and will be visible. There will also be mobile or unannounced stations.
The organizers reserve the right to disqualify any participant if they do not comply with this regulation or in one of the following situations:
- loss or change of the competition number;
- non-compliance with the route;
- use of a means of transport during the race;
- leaving the equipment on the route;
- throwing garbage on the route, the packaging used can be left at checkpoints or supply points;
- failure to provide assistance to another runner in difficulty within the “Primum non nocere” rule - First of all, let's not do worse
- lack of respect for other competitors, organizers, volunteers
- exceeding the time limit previously announced by the organizers
During the competition, the road traffic on the sections of road open to road traffic will not be restricted, also on the route of the competition you can meet other vehicles, tourists, animals. This fact entails on the participants the obligation to respect the rules of conduct in traffic imposed by law.
Any accident involving the participants of cugiRace that occurred during the competition due to non-compliance with the competition rules and traffic rules imposed by law will be the responsibility of those involved in the accident.
Runners are responsible for participating in this race, the organizers do not assume any obligation in case a competitor is injured or injured or other consequences occur due to participation in this competition.
There will be a first aid point where specialized medical service will be provided in case of need.
The organizers do not assume responsibility for objects lost or forgotten on the route during the competition. These will be collected by volunteers and brought to the Lost and Found box.
It is forbidden for fans and spectators to accompany the participants in the race. It is also forbidden to help of any kind from the outside except for the food points where participants can receive food and energy drinks from fans and spectators. The space will be delimited and marked by the organizers.
During the race each participant must bring his own equipment and is forbidden to receive outside help.
The organizers may penalize / disqualify participants whose supporters do not comply with these rules.
11. Race Cancellation
The organizers reserve the right to change the route at any time, route changes will be announced in advance.
The organizers reserve the right to cancel / postpone the race in exceptional cases provided that all participants are notified in advance.
In case of unfavorable weather conditions and / or other special conditions, the organizers reserve the right to stop the race or to change the time barrier.
In case of force majeure, by this we mean any events that could influence the smooth running of the competition such as: major floods, natural disasters or major political events that cause the organizers to cancel the competition, the participation fee will not be refunded, will set another date for the competition.